“We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths” – The Great, Sir Walt Disney.
Before we begin the Terms of Service, we’d like to let it be known that we sincerely adore and respect these three individuals, Walt Disney, Lance Priebe & Lane Merrifield. We also respect and admire the work of Disney & Club Penguin as a company, and as a team of individuals.
NB: By accessing SpeedyCPPSHQ.com, you are made aware of our Terms of Service, which govern SpeedyCPPSHQ.com and any related websites. You are therefore agreeing to these Terms of Service by default. If you do not agree with these terms, you should leave this website immediately.
NB: It is suggested you educate yourself on the meaning of the term “CPPS” if you are unaware, you can do so here.
- Any person(s) under the age of 13 are not recommended on our website, as these servers are based for a mature audience.
- Posts = endorsements. We are a simply an advertising network to promote Club Penguin Private Servers.
- Play CPPSes at your own risk. We are not subject to database leaks, breaches, hacks or leakages. By signing up to a CPPS, you are automatically agreeing to these terms.
- The safety and security for CPPSes are fed through reliability. If the server is not reliable, it will not be posted. Damaging claims without evidence will not be treated as fair.
- We have the right to restrict, blacklist or whitelist any CPPS at any given time.
- Servers on which damage relations with Speedy CPPSHQ, may have their content pulled and blocked from further viewing.
- We have the right to highlight any CPPS, due to the freedom of it being on the internet. Although, a takedown request will be noted.
- We are not to be held accountable for any server damages or losses.
- We have the right to be selective with information if it is not in our best interest, or if it is seen as unreliable.
- If you are a legal representative of Disney, Club Penguin or Club Penguin Island, please see our DMCA Response.
- You MUST discontinue providing links to SpeedyCPPSHQ.com immediately upon request by us.
- Page & Post content should NOT be duplicated, or used outside of SpeedyCPPSHQ.com unless explicit accreditation is displayed to SpeedyCPPSHQ.com and allowance to duplicate is provided by SpeedyCPPSHQ.com.
- You acknowledge that we do not own the brand, or trademark “Club Penguin” & “Disney Online Studios’”.
- When you use the SpeedyCPPSHQ.com site, we collect information in order to tailor the website’s function to your need. Any information we collect is used to personalize your experience or to improve our website.
- Any images used that are potential copyright to Disney or Cub Penguin are used as “Fan art”, and are downloaded from a simple Google.com search. Any content not owned by Speedy CPPSHQ is copyright to its respective owners.
- Advertisements displayed are not endorsed by SpeedyCPPSHQ.com, unless expressed otherwise.
- We are not responsible for any third party, or external material, this includes, but is not limited to: links to other websites, imagery, and videos.
- To the extent permitted by law, Speedy CPPSHQ will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
The Terms of Service is subject to change at any time, it is your responsibility to check for updates. You automatically agree to any future change in the Terms of Service.
Subject of last update: March 20 2017
In the early days of the software industry, people cared about copyright and didn’t give a damn about patents – they copied each other willy-nilly, that’s what built the Internet, communities, and technology. – Nathan Myhrvold