How’s it going? Today, I have some exciting news about SuperCPPS. Samu, one of the co-founders of SuperCPPS, has recently posted the current updates that they are having. Let’s get started!
Halloween Festival has come to an end and here are some of the places you have to visit.
- DJ Maxx igloo: Input from the center.
- Ghost Dimension: Input from the forest.
- Underworld: Input from the Nevado Fuerte.
- Search for sweets: Sweets are on the whole island!
Also in the underworld there are some exclusive items that you don’t want to forget or miss out on.
Let’s get to the updates.
- Halloween Festival Ends
- Revamped interface, with a much better design.
- Manager renovated with all the functions explained better.
- Digital newspaper: NEW way to read the news!
- Brownie’s inauguration: In replacing the old cafeteria.
- Inauguration of Show: The Brownie’s roof!
- Inauguration of Super Police Department: Does the EPF became obsolete?
- Inauguration of the room Chic @ s Cool: In replacement pool.
- Inauguration of the new attic.
- Mysterious building in the square.
- Mysterious building in the cabin of the mine.
- New Pin SPD hidden.
- New Pin 2K hidden.
Here’s a little sneak peek of the outside of the coffee shop.
I honestly love the new coffee shop design. I can’t wait to see all the new improvements and designs on SuperCPPS!
After reading all the updates it looks like they are really trying to re-innovate SuperCPPS. That’s all I got for now. See you all next time and have a great day!