This is a quick update in regards to Speedy CPPSHQ’s monthly Service Checks.
We have made a few changes in the way we conduct them, with testing of different categories and the penalties involved. Here are our new service checks:
Our team will assess the following and score it out of a total of 5 points:
- Friendliness. Did the moderator act in a friendly manner?
- Knowledge. Was the moderator knowledgeable with the help provided?
- Questioning. Did the moderator offer further questioning in regards to the issue?
- Resolution. Was the situation resolved?
We will also assess if the moderator was AFK or no moderators were found, with the following:
- AFK. If the moderator was AFK for more than 10 minutes, a ZERO penalty will be awarded.
Finally, we will PASS or FAIL the server based on the rating:
- PASS. The moderator scored between 10-20 in the overall check.
- FAIL. The moderator scored between 0-9 in the overall check.
The marking criteria as follows:
0-1 – The moderator was rude.
2 – The moderator was somewhat friendly.
3 – The moderator was friendly
4 – The moderator was very helpful.
5 – The moderator was extremely friendly.
0-1 – The moderator had no knowledge.
1 – The moderator had some knowledge.
3 – The moderator was knowledgeable.
4 – The moderator was very knowledgeable.
5 – The moderator was extremely knowledgeable.
0-1 – The moderator did not ask any questions about the situation.
2 – The moderator asked little questions about the situation.
3 – The moderator asked questions about the situation.
4 – The moderator asked several questions about the situation.
5 – The moderator asked many questions about the situations.
0-1 – The situation was not resolved by the moderator.
2 – The moderator was somewhat resolved by the moderator.
3 – The moderator was almost resolved by the moderator.
4 – The moderator was resolved in a decent approach by the moderator.
5 – The moderator was resolved in a good approach by the moderator.
Overall: SCORE out of possible 20 POINTS
Further questions or suggestions? Let us know in the comments!
In other news, we have introduced two brand new Twitter accounts. More of this will be explained very soon, although you may follow them below: