What’s up guys,
Today I’ve contacted the owner of CPPS.io – Shaun in hopes of finding out what’s to come for the CPPS as far as features and future plans go, let’s get into the questions, shall we?
- Are you currently working on anything new for CPPS.io?
I am currently working on some new features for it, yes. Some features including a new PM system, and couple new things as well (One of them being !size) and more.
- How long until we see some of these new features that you’re currently working on?
Probably around the end of September or middle of October.
- Do you currently have any plans for hiring new staff?
I might, but first I would like to see how our currently new staff members do. If we need more, I will consider hiring some new staff members.
- How long do you plan to keep CPPS.io up and running for? Can we expect CPPS.io to be around for a lot longer?
My plan is to keep CPPS.io running for a long time. I would love to see how far we can take this and make CPPS.io a lot more better and larger than it is. So yes, it will be around for a long time.
- Out of all the features you’re working on, which feature should users look forward to the most?
Probably the new PM system that my friend Graphwize and I are developing.
Well it’s great to see that CPPS.io will only be getting better! By the sounds of things I’d say that it’s safe to say that it’ll be around for a long time to come!
I thank Shaun for taking the time to feature in this post and I hope you all have a great day!